Sunday, May 17, 2009

Episode 8

Playlist for Episode 8:

1. Swinging Palm Trees - Hawaiian Moonbeams
2. Mr. Kelly/Kelly and Me - Arthur Greenslade and his Orchestra
3. Siboney - Connie Francis
4. Green Eyes - Bob Florence Big Band
5. Meet Mr. Callaghan - The Three Suns
6. Seuls Au Monde (Alone in the World) - Paul Mauriat
7. What I Wouldn't Do for That Man - Polly Bergen
8. You Are My Sunshine - Ricky Nelson
9. Come On-A My House - Rosemary Clooney
10. Hit the Road to Dreamland - Shirley Jones & Jack Cassidy
11. American Patrol - Glenn Miller
12. Summertime Blues - Beach Boys
13. The Magician - Johnny Whitaker
14. Jazz Pizzicato - Percussion & Guitars
15. Moonglow & The Theme from 'Picnic' - George Dunning and Columbia Pictures Orchestra
16. The High and The Mighty - Victor Young Orchestra
17. Summer Samba - Astrud Gilberto
18. They Can't Take That Away from Me - Don Ralke
19. Without a Song - Eddie Albert
20. I Can Make You Happy - Davy Jones
21. Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Terry Snyder and the All-Stars
22. Melancholy Serenade (Theme from 'The Jackie Gleason Show') - Bob Crane

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 8.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Esther this was the firat podcast I have heard. I loved hearing your voice!!!
I enjoyed your selections. They were all fine.
Lets open a radio station.
There's an Idea.
Vince