Sunday, August 16, 2009

Episode 20

Playlist for Episode 20:

1. I Am What I Am - Pia Zadora
2. Birds in My Tree - Strawberry Alarm Clock
3. A Lot of Livin' - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme
4. Perfidia - Ethel Smith
5. Another Way - Dennis Weaver
6. My Hometown Girl - Irving Fields Trio
7. Don't Speak of Love - Dusty Springfield
8. Tomorrow is My Friend - Henry Mancini
9. Cha Cha Cha: Sway - Pepe Jaramillo
10. My Buddy - Jackie Gleason
11. Green Broom - Burl Ives
12. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - David McCallum
13. Guantanamera - Esquivel
14. Riot in Cell Block #9 - Vicki Young
15. I Am Woman - Helen Reddy
16. Yesterday - The Seekers
17. Sock It to Me - Judy Carne
18. We've Only Just Begun - Claudine Longet
19. They Knew About You - George Maharis
20. Song of the Narobi Trio - Hot Butter
21. Apollo - Connie Stevens
22. Hot Fun in the Summertime - Sly and the Family Stone
23. "Oh Fab, I'm Glad" Commercial

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 20.

No comments: