Playlist for Episode 96:
1. Harlem Blues - Nat King Cole
2. Theme from "Star Trek" - The Jeff Wayne Space Shuttle
3. Blues in the Night - Alvino Rey & His Orchestra
4. Preludium to Mayhem (from "Honey West") - Joseph Mullendore
5. Oliver (from "Walk on the Wild Side") - Elmer Bernstein
6. Finders Keepers - Guy Mitchell
7. Cherry Pink and Apple Blossom White - Herbie Lane & His Orchestra
8. Finaglin' - Jerry Wiggins
9. Autumn Leaves - Doris Day
10. Dancing Girl - Richard Harris
11. Mr. Lucky - Henry Mancini
12. One Note Samba/Recado Bossa Nova - Leroy Holmes
13. House of Sand (from "Paradise Hawaiian Style") - Elvis Presley
14. The Good Things - John Wayne
15. Nola - Les Paul
16. Shadows of the Night (Quentin's Theme - from "Dark Shadows") - The Robert Cobert Orchestra, with Vocal by David Selby (Quentin)
17. It's Us Again - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme
18. Little White Lies - George Maharis
19. My Heart Belongs to Daddy - Julie London
20. A Taste of Honey - The Johnny Mann Singers
21. 77 Sunset Strip - Mundell Lowe & His All-Stars
22. Vintage Coca Cola Commercial - The Everly Brothers
Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 96.
Hey, fans! The Spin-O-Rama Hour will be celebrating its 100th episode soon and we want it to be a very special episode - one driven by YOU! Please post comments with songs or artists you'd like to hear, and we'll try our best to play them!
Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!
For those of you in Auckland, New Zealand - you can now hear The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Mondays on Memories FM!