Sunday, April 10, 2011

Episode 100

Playlist for Episode 100:

1. The Hell Raisers - Syd Dale
2. Leader of the Pack - The Shangri-Las
3. Bye Bye Blackbird - The Art Van Damme Quintet
4. Stardust - Nat King Cole
5. The Unidentified Flying Object - Perrey & Kingsley
6. Cattle Call - Eddy Arnold
7. If You Go Away - Glen Campbell
8. I'm Into Something Good - Herman's Hermits
9. Johnny Angel - Shelley Fabares
10. Call Me - Chris Montez
11. Dardanella Cha-Cha - The Tommy Dorsey Orchestra featuring Warren Covington
12. Strawberry Tea - Tiny Tim
13. San Antonio Rose - Les Paul
14. It's Magic - Doris Day
15. Latin Lover - Ernesto Aquino & His Orchestra
16. The Very Thought of You - Frank Sinatra
17. You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra
18. I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do - ABBA
19. You Set My Dreams to Music - Claudine Longet
20. My Elusive Dreams - Tom Jones

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 100.


Thank you to the listeners who sent in their requests for this 100th episode!
Feel free to post your song/artist requests anytime!


Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

No comments: