Sunday, December 11, 2011

Episode 131

Playlist for Episode 131:

1. Mr. Sandman - The Chordettes
2. I've Got No Use for Women - Burl Ives
3. Daiquiri (Bossa Nova) - Xavier Cugat
4. My Old Flame - Gisele MacKenzie
5. Tarzan (Tarzan's March) - Al Hirt
6. A Little Tipsy (from "The Silencers") - Elmer Bernstein
7. Oh But I Do - Reg Owen & his orchestra
8. Richard Diamond - Buddy Morrow
9. I Believe in Love - Kurt Russell
10. The Saga of Jenny - Ann Southern
11. And Even Then - Steve Allen
12. Autumn in New York - Jo Stafford
13. I Want to Be Wanted - George Maharis
14. C Jam Blues - Duke Ellington
15. Baby Won't You Please Come Home - Ray Charles
16. Amapola - Mantovani
17. Darling, My Darling - Lorne Greene
18. Wake Up Little Susie - Donny Osmond
19. Toy Piano Melody - The Banana Splits
20. Tequila - The Lively Ones
21. Give Me the Simple Life (from "Lady in Cement") - Hugo Montenegro
22. Me and My RC "Blacksmith" - Vintage RC Cola commercial

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 131.


Feel free to post your song/artist requests anytime!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

No comments: