Sunday, August 19, 2012

Episode 163

Playlist for Episode 163:


1. I've Got You Under My Skin - Mel Torme
2. La Vie en Rose - Michael Buble
3. Who Needs It - Peggy Lipton
4. Quizas, Quizas, Quizas - The Ames Brothers
5. Falling Leaves - Frankie Carle
6. The New Frankie and Johnny Song - The Serendipity Singers
7. You Put Some Love in My Life - Kaptain Kool & the Kongs
8. Fighter Launch (from "Battlestar Galactica", 1978) - Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra
9. Billy, Don't Be a Hero - Bo Donaldson & the Heywoods
10. Around the Corner (Beneath the Berry Tree) - The Weavers
11. I Put My Life in Your Hands/A Girl Named Jenny (from "Mickey One") - Stan Getz
12. You're the Only One I Ever Needed - Cheryl Ladd
13. I'm Looking Over a Four Leaf Clover - Art Mooney
14. Rumba Rhapsody (from "Hawaiian Eye") - Warren Barker Orchestra
15. That's All - Ricky Nelson
16. Big Trouble - John Travolta
17. Moonlight Becomes You - George Shearing
18. Maiden Wine - Leonard Nimoy
19. Old Church Square - Walter Brennan
20. E.V.A. - Jean-Jacques Perrey
21. Cheek to Cheek - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme
22. Chock Full o' Nuts is That Heavenly Coffee - Vintage commercial



Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 163.


Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

No comments: