Sunday, November 25, 2012

Episode 174

Playlist for Episode 174:

1. You'll Never Know What You're Missin' - Ricky Nelson
2. Winter Dreams - Carl Stevens
3. Little Girl Blue - Yvonne DeCarlo
4. The Minuet of the Robots - Jean-Jacques Perrey
5. Baby, the Rain Must Fall - The We Three Trio
6. One for My Baby - Perez Prado
7. You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin' - Telly Savalas
8. Cuckoo Waltz - Polka Padre
9. Memphis, Tennessee - Harry Belafonte
10. My Three Sons - Nelson Riddle
11. The Rock and Roll Waltz - Annette Funicello
12. The Boss - Joseph Gershenson & the Universal-International Orchestra
13. I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again - Cheryl Ladd
14. Shangri-La - Jackie Gleason
15. Do It Again - Bob Thompson, His Chorus & Orchestra
16. Barcarolle - Edmundo Ros
17. A Year At the Top - Greg Evigan & Paul Shaffer
18. A Dream - Mystic Moods Orchestra
19. Make the World Go Away - Donny & Marie Osmond
20. A Fine Romance - Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong
21. You Are My Sunshine - Mac Wiseman

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 174.

Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

2 comments:

ChildsPlay said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, Esther.

How about some Heart and Soul. By Bea Wain & Larry Clinton if you've got it. Otherwise, surprise me.

Thanks for all the fun music.

Jeff

Esther said...

Hi, Jeff!

How funny - I just happened to pick a version of "Heart and Soul" for the next episode! But I don't have the version you requested. I think you'll be surprised who sings this version (not someone I would think of except for the fact that I have the record)!

Esther