Sunday, July 7, 2013

Episode 201

Playlist for Episode 201:

1. The French Song - The Sandpipers
2. The Floater (from "Peter Gunn") - Henry Mancini
3. Yabba-Dabba-Doo (from "The Flintstones") - Hoagy Carmichael & Cast
4. Chances Are - Johnny Mathis
5. Petra's Declaration - Elmer Bernstein
6. I Love You - Annette Funicello
7. We Could Never Be Friends ('Cause We've Been Lovers Too Long) - David Cassidy
8. Batman Theme - Ray Martin & His Orchestra
9. On a Clear Day You Can See Forever - Robert Goulet
10. I Need to Be in Love - The Carpenters
11. Travel - The Metro Strings
12. Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee - The Osmond Brothers
13. It's Dark on Observatory Hill - The Ray Conniff Singers
14. Moon of Manakoora - The Surfmen
15. Why Do Fools Fall in Love - The Beach Boys
16. A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You - The Monkees
17. To You Sweetheart, Aloha - The Fantastic Strings of Felix Slatkin
18. I'll Be There - The Jackson 5
19. The Wedding Samba - Edmundo Ros & His Orchestra
20. Oh What a Beautiful Dream - Doris Day

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 201.

Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

1 comment:

Sporcus said...

Just finished listening to Episode 201. Only two more and I'll be caught up. I love these. I've downloaded everything since episode 171. I'd love the download and hear the earlier ones, but the link to Podomatic is gone. Any change of getting links to the older podcasts for my listening pleasure?

Best
Gaty