Sunday, August 11, 2013

Episode 206

Playlist for Episode 206:

1. The Knack (Main Theme) - John Barry
2. (I Got Spurs That) Jingle, Jangle, Jingle - Kay Kyser, His Orchestra & Chorus
3. Delicado - The Three Suns
4. I Won't Need My Six Gun in Heaven - Rex Allen
5. Take Me - Bert Kaempfert
6. A Lot of Livin' to Do - James Darren
7. Early in the Morning - Mystic Moods Orchestra
8. Mickey Mouse Club March - The Mouseketeers & Chorus
9. Carousel Waltz - Percy Faith & His Orchestra
10. Lula Rock a Hula - Joan Savage
11. The Jade Empress (from "Hong Kong") - Frank Comstock
12. Soul - The Banana Splits
13. I Can't Get Started - Les Paul & Mary Ford
14. Drag City - Jan & Dean
15. You're My Thrill - Georgie Auld
16. You'll Never Know - Bette Midler
17. New Samba - Walter Wanderley
18. A Summer Song - Kurt Russell
19. Lost in Space - John Williams
20. You're Mine (I Ricordi Della Sera) - The Ray Charles Singers
21. Rosetta - Steve Allen
22. Ebb Tide - Pat Boone
23. Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz - Alka Seltzer vintage commercial

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 206.

Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!