Sunday, July 27, 2014

Episode 245

Playlist for Episode 245:

1. Shake, Rattle and Roll - Bill Haley & The Comets
2. Sea Cruise - Herman's Hermits
3. Theme from 'Star Trek' - Nichelle Nichols
4. The Night Before - Lee Hazlewood
5. Hush - The Royal Blue
6. This Town - Nancy Sinatra
7. Does Your Heart Beat for Me? - The John Buzon Trio
8. Hilawe - Arthur Lyman
9. The Siamese Cat Song (from "Lady and the Tramp") - Peggy Lee
10. Everything's Comin' Up Roses - Steve Lawrence
11. Aloha Oe (Farewell to Thee) - Dick Contino
12. A Lot of Livin' to Do - Jean Turner
13. I Don't Know How to Love Him - Helen Reddy
14. Psychedelic Senate (from "Wild in the Streets") - The Senators
15. And I Love Her - The Brothers Four
16. I Left My Heart in San Francisco - Andy Williams
17. You Are My Sunshine - James Morrison
18. Como La Luna (Electric Moon) - Claudine Longet
19. River Boy - Ed Ames
20. Here in My Heart - Al Martino
21. Me and My RC "Fiddler" - Vintage RC Cola commercial

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 245.

Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

The Spin-O-Rama Hour can now be heard on the following New Zealand stations! Please visit their websites and "Like" them on Facebook:
Just FM 107.7

No comments: