Sunday, August 10, 2014

Episode 247

Playlist for Episode 247:

1. The Joker - Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66
2. Feitio de Oração (Shape of Prayer) - Paulo Moura
3. Poinciana - Caterina Valente
4. Merengue Moderne - Ernesto Aquino & His Orchestra
5. Peppermint Twist - Fats & The Chessmen
6. I Still Get Jealous Cha Cha - Tommy Dorsey Orchestra featuring Warren Covington
7. Chapel of Love - The Dixie Cups
8. Jungle Drums - Xavier Cugat
9. My Honey's Lovin' Arms - Robert Mitchum
10. Hawaiian War Chant; Hana Lei - Sam Makia & The Makapuu Beach Boys
11. I've Been Working on the Railroad - Frankie Yankovic
12. Colonel Bogey March - The Jonah Jones Quartet
13. You Are My Sunshine - Kitty Kallen
14. I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) - Jackie Gleason
15. I Get Along Without You Very Well - Linda Ronstadt
16. For Sentimental Reasons - Barclay Allen
17. Don't Break My Pretty Balloon - Vikki Carr
18. Electronic Can-Can - Perrey & Kingsley
19. Our Love is Here to Stay - Pia Zadora
20. The James Bond Theme - Leroy Holmes
21. On the Sunny Side of the Street - Keely Smith

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 247.

The Spin-O-Rama Hour will be on vacation next week to attend the Brady Bunch Convention!
Be sure to tune in on Sunday, August 24 for a new episode!



Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

The Spin-O-Rama Hour can now be heard on the following New Zealand stations! Please visit their websites and "Like" them on Facebook:
Just FM 107.7

No comments: