Sunday, April 19, 2015

Episode 277

Playlist for Episode 277:

1. I Came, I Saw, I Conga'd - Edmundo Ros & His Orchestra
2. Help - The Carpenters
3. Convenience Shopping - Alan Hawkshaw
4. I Left My Heart in San Francisco - George Chakiris
5. Countdown - Brian Fahey
6. Sophisticated Lady - James Darren
7. Sunday Night at the Movies - De Vol
8. I Love Paris - Kay Starr
9. A Taste of Honey - Fiesta Brass
10. Ich Bin Die Fesche Lola (I Am The Glamorous Lola) - Marlene Dietrich
11. Lovely Guitars - Hawaiian Moonbeams
12. The Proud One - The Osmonds
13. A Man and A Woman - Laurindo Almeida
14. I Thought About You - Patti Page
15. Left Bank Two - The Noveltones
16. Bon Soir Dame - The Sandpipers
17. Fascination - Ray Ellis & His Gypsies
18. Tears On My Pillow - Vikki Carr
19. Deep Night/Softly As In A Morning Sunrise - Terry Snyder
20. Goodnight Irene - The Weavers
21. Funky Fever - Alan Morehouse & His Bond Street Brigade
22. Vintage Coca Cola commercial - Normie Rowe

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 277.

Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

The Spin-O-Rama Hour can now be heard on the following stations! Please visit their websites and "Like" them on Facebook:
Just FM 107.7
Boston Free Radio
Topcat FM 107.1 

No comments: