Sunday, May 21, 2017

Episode 364

Playlist for Episode 364:

1. Beer Barrel Polka - The Andrews Sisters
2. What? - Jim Gordon
3. I'm Walking - Pete Drake
4. Trumpet Discotheque (from "Not With My Wife You Don't") - Johnny Williams
5. There'll Be Some Changes Made - Dave Brubeck
6. Lonely is the Name - Denny McLain
7. Sometimes I Wish I Were a Boy - Lesley Gore
8. Theme from The V.I.P.s - Bill Ramal & His Teen Swingers
9. Rockin' Chair - Frankie Laine
10. Night Flower - Jack Wilson
11. Agua De Beber - Tamba Trio
12. Brazilian Serenade - Ray Martin
13. Click I Dee Click I Dee Click - Susan Capone
14. Echo-Four-Two - Johnny Gregory & His Orchestra
15. Little Girl - George Maharis
16. Jubilation - Elmer Bernstein
17. Wooden Heart - Joe Dowell
18. Young Scene - Keith Mansfield
19. Chime Bells - Elton Britt
20. Paradise Found - Shorty Rogers
21. The Knack (from "The Knack, and How to Get It") - Johnny De Little
22. Jealous Guy; Don't Let Me Down - Claudine Longet
23. Vintage Coca-Cola commercial - Left Banke

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 364.

Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

The Spin-O-Rama Hour can now be heard on the following stations! Please visit their websites and "Like" them on Facebook:
Just FM 107.7
Topcat FM 107.1
Retrosounds Radio 

No comments: