Sunday, July 19, 2009

Episode 16

Playlist for Episode 16:

1. Spinning Wheel - Tony Mottola
2. Bikini Beach Party - Annette Funicello
3. Georgia On My Mind - Buddy Cole
4. This Could Be The Start Of Something - Steve Allen
5. The Banana Boat Song - Peter Ricardo and His Calypso
6. Walkin' My Baby Back Home - James Darren
7. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Les Brown
8. Libra: Mediterranean - Dick Jacobs
9. Champagne Waltz - Sidney Feller and the Keith Textor Singers
10. If You Love Me - Kay Starr
11. Batman Theme - The Jeff Wayne Space Shuttle
12. Theme from "The Hawaiians" - Henry Mancini
13. The Things We Did Last Summer - Jo Stafford
14. My Summer Love - Ruby and The Romantics
15. You'll Never Walk Alone - Liberace
16. Carol's Theme - Los Brasilios featuring Alberto on the Marimbas and the Juan Morales Singers
17. Crackerjack - Billy Mure
18. Underneath the Mango Tree - Monty Norman
19. Bamboo Tamboo - Arthur Lyman
20. I Heard a Forest Praying - Johnny Mathis
21. Bring On the Dancin' Girls - Lorne Greene
22. Bright Spark - Harold Smart

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 16.

No comments: