Playlist for Episode 57:
1. The Things We Did Last Summer - Vic Damone
2. Midnight Message - Ann-Margret
3. Danse Des Mirlitons (Dance of the Reed-Flutes) - Xavier Cugat
4. Diane - Bob Grabow
5. Screw On the Loose - Tony Lowry
6. Doin' the Beatnik Twist - Huey Smith and His Clowns
7. Trafficscape - Eric Winstone
8. Oh Lady Be Good! - Dianne Reeves
9. Call Me - New Classic Singers
10. Music to Watch Girls By - The Bob Crew Generation
11. Two Guitars - Yul Brynner
12. Sporting Highlights - Keith Mansfield
13. Be Happy (from "Minnie's Boys") - Shelley Winters & Cast
14. Tonight You Belong to Me - The Lennon Sisters with Lawrence Welk
15. Laramie (from "Rails into Laramie") - Rex Allen
16. Johnny's Back in Town - Ann D'andrea
17. The Comancheros - Claude King
18. Suicide is Painless (from "M*A*S*H") - The Mash
19. Micrometer - Peter Yorke
20. Stop Gap - Wilfred Burns
21. Fully Fashioned - George French
22. Vintage Coca Cola Commercial - Glenn Shorrock & the Twilights
Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 57. (Podcast expired, but download episode below.)
Download the zip file of this episode here.
Do you have a favorite song or artist that you would like featured on The Spin-O-Rama Hour? Leave a comment with your request for a future all-request episode!
Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!
For those of you in Auckland, New Zealand - you can now hear The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Mondays on Memories FM!