Sunday, July 3, 2011

Episode 111

Playlist for Episode 111:

1. Dinah Cha Cha - The Tommy Dorsey Orchestra starring Warren Covington
2. Space Pilot - Satellite Singers and Orchestra
3. It All Depends On You - Eddie Osborn
4. Pop Goes the Hammer - Lorne Greene
5. The House On Breckinbridge Lane - David McCallum
6. Three Stars Will Shine Tonight - Richard Chamberlain
7. I Love You (And I'm Glad That I Said It) - Tommy Boyce & Bobby Hart
8. Chiquitita - ABBA
9. It's You - The Millenium
10. Wild - Hawaiian Islanders
11. Narcissus Queen - Alfred Apaka
12. Lunar Rhapsody - Les Baxter
13. I'll Never Stop Loving You - Doris Day
14. The Ingenue Mambo - Fred Astaire Dance Studio Orchestra
15. The Peanut Vendor - Caterina Valente
16. Blue Shadows On the Trail (from "The Three Amigos") - Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, & Martin Short
17. Make Someone Happy - Gene Barry
18. Boy Wonder, I Love You - Burt Ward
19. Up, Up and Away - Mrs. Miller
20. H.O.B.O. Calling - Goebel Reeves
21. Welcome to My Dream - Tiny Tim

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 111.


Feel free to post your song/artist requests anytime!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

No comments: