Sunday, July 17, 2011

Episode 113

Playlist for Episode 113:

1. The Look of Love - Diana Krall
2. Fire Island - Mystic Moods Orchestra
3. I Wish I Knew What Dress to Wear - Ginny Arnell
4. Corazon de Melon - Billy Vaughn
5. The Things We Did Last Summer - Frank Sinatra
6. Unchained Melody - The Three Suns
7. Put On a Happy Face - Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme
8. I'll Remember April - The Norman Paris Trio
9. Autumn Leaves - Pat Boone
10. M Squad Theme - Stanley Wilson
11. That Nasty Swing - Cliff Carlisle
12. Time After Time - Steve Allen
13. All I Have to Do is Dream - The Lettermen
14. Prisoner's Song - Ace Cannon
15. I Hadn't Anyone Till You - Tab Hunter
16. Limbo Rock - The Surf Mariachis
17. Comes the Night (from "Sebastian", 1968) - Jimmie A. Hassell
18. Happy Norwegian Polka - Myron Floren
19. Her Royal Majesty - James Darren
20. Maori Brown Eyes - Leroy Holmes, His Orchestra & Chorus
21. Some Enchanted Evening - Perry Como
22. Me and My RC: Executive Decision - Vintage RC Cola commercial

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 113.


Feel free to post your song/artist requests anytime!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

No comments: