Sunday, November 3, 2013

Episode 215

Playlist for Episode 215:

1. Six Weeks Every Summer (Christmas Every Other Year) - Vikki Carr
2. Summertime - Joshua Redman
3. The Farmer and the Lord - Walter Brennan
4. I'm Movin' On - Jeanne Gayle
5. The Peanut Vendor - Jerry Murad's Harmonicats
6. I Believe - Andy Williams
7. Rainmaker - The Partridge Family
8. Batman TV Theme - The Dynamic Batmen
9. Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose - Dawn
10. Call Me - Astrud Gilberto with Walter Wanderley
11. Lady of Spain - Ferrante & Teicher
12. I Tipped My Hat (And Slowly Rode Away) - Harry James Orchestra
13. Nice Girls Don't Stay for Breakfast - Julie London
14. Elephant Soul - Baja Marimba Band
15. Daydream Believer - The Monkees
16. Wooly Boogie Bee - Burl Ives
17. I Let a Song Go Out of My Heart - Buddy Cole
18. If You've Got the Money - Texas Jim Robertson
19. My Best Girl (from "Mame") - Lucille Ball & Kirby Furlong
20. It Ain't Necessarily So - Ethel Smith
21. So This is Love (from "Cinderella") - Ilene Woods & Mike Douglas

Podcast located at The Spin-O-Rama Hour Episode 215.

Feel free to post your song/artist requests any time!

Be sure to become a fan of The Spin-O-Rama Hour on Facebook!

The Spin-O-Rama Hour can now be heard on the following New Zealand stations! Please visit their websites and "Like" them on Facebook:
Just FM 107.7
The Chill FM 107.4
Raceway FM

No comments: